Plagiarism especially those who are into online marketing are now easy to catch. With a lot of tools available, plagiarism can easily be seen or detected. Thus, it is always a great idea to check everything that you write so that you won’t be ending up copying someone’s work. If you know how to check plagiarism online, this will be quicker, and in just a matter of seconds, you will probably know if you’re material or content has a similar thought or idea to others.
There are many ways how you will be a hundred percent sure that your content is not copied. It is vital to consider that you are not taking someone’s idea and at the same time, no one will steal yours. Let’s check out some ideas that will help us to make sure that our work is one hundred percent free from plagiarism.
Avoiding Plagiarism – How can it be done?
It is always easy to find facts for your content or paper by searching online or doing research, but it is also natural that you fall into the plagiarism trap. It may not be your intention to do that but somehow; there will always be a phrasing or even the whole sentence that you accidentally copy to others. So, if you want to be certain that you are not falling into this trap, let’s find out some tips on how we can avoid copying the works of others.
- Cite your sources. One way or another, no matter what we do, there will be a possibility that you cannot avoid copying someone else’s work to make sure that whenever you copy something, don’t forget to cite your source. Moreover, you need to make sure also that you cite your resources correctly because if not then you might end up plagiarizing again and not doing it correctly.
- Quote. If you are to use a quote, use it as how it exactly appears. It will make a big difference if you quote correctly, besides no one wants to be misquoted. When you quote your resources or references, then you won’t be charged for plagiarism. When you are citing quotations, one should be careful in using the correct punctuation and the structure of the sentence. Again, you don’t want to end up copying the ideas and words of others so quote and cite correctly.
- Paraphrase. You may find relevant information that you need for your content, and you wanted to incorporate it in your work, but of course, you can’t do that. The secret is to paraphrase it. Paraphrasing works very well, as you can still use the sentence but maintaining the same thought. You can do it by changing the word or finding the synonym of that word to make it look a different one but with the same thought. Just read it thoroughly and put it into your own words. In other words, do not copy it verbatim and make sure that you did not copy it more than two words.
- Proofread. Proofreading can help you in avoiding plagiarism. Proofreading what you have worked for does works. It will not take too much time to read your content, and by doing this simple step, it can save you from plagiarism. A simple step but can give you quality results.
- Referencing. If you are doing a research paper or school paper, it is always the best idea to include a reference page for all the resources that you have used in your content. Just like citing your resources, it can help you relieve from the pain of plagiarizing because you will cite the authors, the exact name of the book or your source material. This is again a very high plan if you want to avoid plagiarism.
Use a Tool to Check for Plagiarism. One thing is certain, it is always right way to use a tool to check for plagiarism and with the technology that we have today, and checking your work for plagiarism is such an easy thing to do. Check plagiarism online is now becoming a trend as no one wants to have a copied content published on their website. However, how to check plagiarism online? It is merely by using tools for plagiarism, and some of them are even free.
Plagiarism Checker Tools Online
You created content, and you wanted to make sure that your work is a hundred percent yours and nothing on the Internet or any resources have the same thought. You wanted to be sure that the wording, phrasing and the whole idea is free of plagiarism. If you go online and type in the keyword plagiarism checker, there will be a lot of tools that are available. Some plagiarism checker needs your content typed or uploaded, and in just a matter of seconds, you can check if you’re content has the exact wording with other articles. How to check plagiarism online is as easy as one two three with the help of the right tools that can be found online.
- Plagiarism Checker – a user-friendly and absolutely a free detection tool that will help you check if your work is plagiarized. There is no download required for this tool and easy to use. It will help you to check for many phrases and can use the queries in an instant. Just copy and paste your document and click on Search, and it will help you identify the plagiarized content.
- Copyscape – If you want to detect redundant and unessential contents to your website it would be a matter of seconds using Copyscape. It has a simple interface and a WordPress plugin that can search for a duplicate in your site.
- Plagscan – A hassle-free plagiarism detection tool that can be used both for individuals and businesses. It checks your wordings against online content. A tool that can be used online and no download required. Just upload your content and in a matter of seconds and a report will be outlined whether there will be a matched content in your content.
- Grammarly – It can be by far the best checker when it comes to plagiarism. Many students and teachers prefer Grammarly to check for plagiarism since it can scan different documents. Moreover, it does not solely check for plagiarism, but it checks for grammatical errors and wrong sentence structure.
- Copyleaks – Not only that it can check for plagiarism it can also detect for copyright as well. It can recognize plagiarized contents in any language. This platform has different sections depending on your purposes such as for business or educational purposes. Though it’s a helpful plagiarism detection tool, it can only detect up to 2500 words in a month for free. To fully use its features, you need to sign up for a paid plan.
- SmallSEOTools Plagiarism Checker – The plagiarism checker tool on this platform is just a basic one as it has many tools that can help ion SEO. All you have to do with this platform is to copy your content, and you need to click on “Check for Plagiarism,” and it will give you the results in seconds. If you are to look for how to check plagiarism online, then this plagiarism checker is one to check.
- Plagiarisma – Teachers, students, writers, and many other industries used this multi-purpose plagiarism tool. This is an easy and necessary tool to use. By copying and pasting your file or uploading it from your computer, you can quickly check for plagiarized content.
- Viper – Another plagiarism checker that has a user-friendly interface is Viper. It is a free tool that allows you to check if there is a plagiarized text on your content as compared to the billions of resources online.
- Dupli Checker – A free plagiarism tool or software that can easily compare your document against other documents across online. You can check if your document is free from plagiarism in two ways. First, by copying your content in the text field; second is through uploading it via Text or Doc file from your computer.
- Paper Rater – Automated proofreading, grammar checker and analyzing text quickly is what Paper Rater does. It is a plagiarism detection tool is used in different countries as it raises accurate results in seconds. The first try is of free of charge. If you want you can sign up for a Premium account to use the other features.
Having your content checked for plagiarism is a must that is why using a plagiarism checker tool is vital. When we are making our content, we are efficiently engaged to the ideas and writings of others, and somehow we forgot to cite and give credit to them this is why we are bound to plagiarism. Hence, a plagiarism checker is essential so that there is no way that someone will be accused of plagiarism.
Plagiarism is a serious matter, and with the help of different tools online it will be a lot easier to check for plagiarism. No one’s idea or thought should be copied, so how do we check plagiarism online? It will be fast and hassle-free with the help of Web Analyx, as checking your content if it’s plagiarized happens in a snap. Not only it has plagiarism checker tools, but it also has different SEO tools that can help. No matter how hardworking and honest you are in making your content, mistakes can happen and sometimes it’s unavoidable. No one purposely does plagiarism, sometimes it happens purely unintentional or accidental, so to avoid this from happening, a plagiarism checker that can be found online can be very handy.